How to Get Out of Debt – Debt Relief
If you are looking for answers on debt relief, we offer a free initial consultation to give you legal advice on how to get out of debt. Steven M. Fishman is a knowledgeable debt attorney who can give you legal advice on your situation and your options. Whether you are considering bankruptcy, need help preventing foreclosure or struggling with IRS problems, count on his experience as a debt attorney to give you the best options for getting out of debt. With more than 25 years’ experience as a debt lawyer, he can assist you with debt relief and getting the fresh start you deserve.
Learn More About Our Areas of Practice:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Most unsecured debt such as credit cards, medical bills, repossessions, and more, are eliminated or “Discharged”.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: This bankruptcy reorganizes the debt of a business while the owner retains control and allows it to remain open and pay creditors an affordable amount.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: This form of bankruptcy calls for paying some of your debts, while allowing you to catch up on your secured debt obligations such as home mortgages and car loans. Chapter 13 plans can also often modify first mortgages and “remove” second mortgages from your home.
- Prevent Foreclosure: Bankruptcy will stop a home foreclosure and give a homeowner time to get current on house payments over many years’ time.
- IRS Problems: Bankruptcy can eliminate many taxes or initiate a plan to pay back taxes over many years’ time.
Free Initial Debt Relief Consultation
Our office is conveniently located in the Countryside Area at McMullen-Booth and Enterprise Road in Clearwater and just minutes from Largo, Oldsmar, and Safety Harbor. Call now at (727) 724-9044 or use our contact form to get a free initial debt relief consultation with an experienced and understanding debt attorney.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the United States Bankruptcy Code.