Experienced Florida Bankruptcy Lawyer
Many families, individuals and businesses suffering financial stress delay filing bankruptcy even after it has become clear that bankruptcy is the only reasonable solution. Many worry they will lose all of their property or that their credit will be destroyed.
Contrary to these misconceptions, bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, debt mitigation and other services offered by Steven M. Fishman can help you protect your assets from the reach of your creditors and help you get a financial fresh start.
If you were sued and there is a judgment or garnishment against you, if you have large tax liabilities, or you are concerned with a probate matter, call for a FREE Consultation.
Learn more about our areas of practice:
- Chapter 7 : Most unsecured debt such as credit cards, medical bills, repossessions, and more, are eliminated or “Discharged”.
- Chapter 11: This bankruptcy reorganizes the debt of a business while the owner retains control and allows it to remain open and pay creditors an affordable amount.
- Chapter 13 : This form of bankruptcy calls for paying some of your debts, while allowing you to catch up on your secured debt obligations such as home mortgages and car loans. Chapter 13 plans can also often modify first mortgages and “remove” second mortgages from your home.
- Prevent Foreclosure: Bankruptcy will stop a home foreclosure and give a homeowner time to get current on house payments over many years’ time.
- IRS Problems: Bankruptcy can eliminate many taxes or initiate a plan to pay back taxes over many years’ time.
- Estate Planning: Learn ways to protect your assets, mitigate tax liabilities, secure your legacy and the future you leave your loved-one.
- Probate: If you’ve suffered the loss of a loved-one and their assets are being handled by the court system, we can offer support and guidance.
- Business Law: We can help you in selecting the proper entity for your business and ensuring that you are protected from liability.
Free Initial Attorney Consultation
Our office is conveniently located in the Countryside Area at McMullen-Booth & Enterprise in Clearwater, Florida and is just minutes from Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor & Largo. Please call (727) 724-9044 today to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced and understanding lawyer. Or use our Contact Form to ask us your questions.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the United States Bankruptcy Code.