[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”I am Attorney Steven Fishman” title_type=”single” divider=”false” implicit=”true”]
My practice focuses primarily on consumer and business bankruptcy, individual and business reorganization, probate and estate planning. For over 23 years, I have represented a wide variety of people in hundreds of bankruptcy cases and help hundreds of clients with their wills, trusts and probate matter.
My vast experience as a bankruptcy attorney makes me well suited to understand the issues you are facing and allows me to provide you with the highest degree of competency and understanding of your case.
As a sole practitioner, I will be the only attorney in my office you ever consult. I pride myself on providing a high level of personal service to every client I represent. Over the past two decades, I have helped hundreds of individuals and businesses in the Tampa Bay area stop creditor harassment obtain debt relief and get the fresh start they deserve.
Here is what I’ll do for you at our Free No-Obligation Office Consultation:
- I will listen.
- I will review any lawsuits, liens, garnishments, foreclosures and creditor harassments you may be enduring.
- I will tell you what I can do for you to solve your problems and achieve your desired outcome.
- I will explain to you what your legal remedies are and present a customized plan of action.
- I will inform you of the procedures involved.
- I will answer all your questions.
- I will review with you all projected costs and fees.
- I will listen.
Here is my pledge to you:
- I will provide you a signed document that clearly specifies costs and fees.
- I will attend all necessary court hearings, meetings and obligations.
- I will be the only attorney handling your case.
- I will safeguard your interests.
- I will communicate with you.
- I will promptly return your phone calls or emails.
- I will endeavor to obtain the results you deserve.
Bankruptcy Attorney Qualifications
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts – 1990
- University of South Florida – B.A.-1987
- Professional Associations and Memberships –
- Florida Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association – Chair Bankruptcy Section
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice in Florida, Massachusetts and Michigan
[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”Call for a Free Initial Consultation: (727) 724-9044″ title_type=”single” implicit=”true”]
[linkarea column_nomargin=”false” href=”/contact-us/” image=”” background_color=”accent7″ hover_color=”accent8″ target=”_self” class=”” hoverclass=”” activeclass=””]
Our office is conveniently located in the Countryside Area at McMullen-Booth and Enterprise Road.
Please call today to meet an experienced and understanding bankruptcy attorney, for Free Advice and a No-Obligation Office Consultation.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the United States Bankruptcy Code.